The Baum Harmon Foundation is incorporated as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization in Iowa. It is separate and independent from the hospital's governing board or trustees. Local volunteers compose the Foundation's Board of Directors.
- Rodd Holtkamp, Primghar, Foundation Board Presiden
- Donald Harson, Hartley, Foundation Vice President, Hospital Board of Trustees Member
- Rev. Leroy Reimer, Sutherland, Foundation Board Secretary
- Marilee Edwards, Primghar, Foundation Board Treasurer
- Harriet Tewes, Primghar, Hospital Auxiliary Member
- Jan Gaudian, Primghar, Hospital Staff Member
- Roger Lenz, Interim Hospital CEO
"The Baum Harmon Mercy Hospital & Clinics Foundation's mission is to serve as the steward of financial resources raised in our communities to promote and enhance the highest quality care, family focused services, and a healing environment."