You've dreamed about the wondrous moment when you welcome your baby into your family. You want that experience to be as warm, comfortable and home-like as possible. But you also want the security of knowing that advanced care is available for you and your baby every step of the way. Mercy Family Birth Center understands.
Come learn why Mercy Family Birth Center provides the most experienced, individualized care for mom and baby. Also learn about our comprehensive services that begin prior to conception all the way through the postpartum months.
- Celebrate the Birth of your Baby - Learn about Mercy's long-standing commitment to the community by caring for women and their families.
- Advanced Nursing care - Mercy's Level II Center for Labor and Birth provides sophisticated resources and skilled nursing staff to ensure a safe environment for you and your baby.
- Babies Online - Share pictures of your beautiful baby - free, safe and easy to use!
- Classes & Events - Mercy Family Birth Center provides a variety of free classes taught by registered nurses and certified professionals in the field.
- Childbirth refresher - Please call us to see how we can best answer your questions and give you the updated information/support you desire for this birth and postpartum experience. Call 712-279-2116 and ask for Sirena or Kathy.
- Patient Testimonials - What some of our patients had to stay about their supportive, individualized care.
- Online Tour - See photos of our private birth suites firsthand to see where your baby will be born. You may also call 712-279-2116 to request a tour Mercy Family Birth Center and the Special Care Nursery.
- Hospital Pricing- for current pricing information please call the Family Birth Center at 712-279-2116.
- Breastfeeding Support - Successful breastfeeding occurs through education and a strong support system.
- Postpartum Concerns - Resources for the proud new mother.
- Patterns of Life Wall - A celebration of babies born at Mercy Family Birth Center.