We view family and friends as our partners in the patient's care. We welcome visits by loved ones and strive to make the care experience the best it can be for the patient and their guests.
- Baum Harmon welcomes visitors of all ages. We ask that children under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult.
- Complementary snacks are served in the lobby during business hours.
- Coffee, soda and ice water are available in the cafeteria.
- Guests are welcome to purchase meals from our cafeteria. Meal tickets are $3.00. Inquire in the business office or at the nurses' station.
- To protect the health of our patients, all visitors must be free of infection and illness.
- Occasionally, we have visiting restrictions to allow a patient adequate rest and healing. If you have any questions, speak to the nurse on duty.