WHERE IS MERCY HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LOCATED?
Mercy Home Medical Equipment is conveniently located on the Mercy campus at:
711 Fifth Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
We are located on the first floor in the Central Medical Building at the corner of Fifth Street and Jackson Street.
WHAT ARE THE STORE HOURS?
Mercy Home Medical Equipment store hours are:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IS MERCY HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT JCAHO ACCREDITED?
Yes, Mercy Home Medical Equipment is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
WHAT AREAS DO WE SERVE?
We service patients in a 90-mile radius. Click here to view the Service Area Map.
HOW ARE BILLS PAYED?
Costs for home medical equipment can be covered in a variety of methods, including:
- Private Insurance
- Private Payments through cash or credit cards
Mercy Home Medical Equipment will be glad to help you determine which method is appropriate for you.
WHY CHOOSE MERCY HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT?
- Privacy - Mercy Home Medical Equipment can provide care in the privacy of your own home.
- Convenience - We come to you. You need no transportation.
- Comfort - There is no place like home with family and friends.
- Cost - Home care means significant savings over institutional costs.
- Recovery - In general, people recover more quickly at home.
- Individualized care - Mercy Home Medical Equipment provides care that is tailored to meet your needs.
HOW DO I CONTACT MERCY HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT WITH QUESTIONS?
Whether you have immediate needs or just a question, we will be happy to discuss how we can serve you. We have staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call us at 712- 233-5151 or toll free at 1-866-331-4167.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have questions about Mercy Home Medical Equipment please e-mail us at MercySCHME@mercyhealth.com. We will try to answer you as soon as possible.