WHAT IS HOME HEALTHCARE?
Mercy Home Care incorporates a wide variety of health and social services that can be provided at home to recovering, disabled, or chronically ill persons in need of medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment and /or assistance with the essential activities of daily living. It is designed to assist those people who are confined to their home by illness or convalescents.
WHY CHOOSE HOME CARE?
- Privacy - Mercy Home Care can provide care in the privacy of your own home.
- Convenience - We come to you. You need no transportation.
- Comfort - There is no place like home with family and friends.
- Cost - Home care means significant savings over institutional costs.
- Recovery - In general, people recover more quickly at home.
- Individualized care - Care that is tailored to meet your needs.
WHO PAYS FOR HOME CARE?
Costs for home care services can be covered in a variety of methods, including:
- Private Insurance
- Private Payments through cash or credit cards
Mercy Home Care will be glad to help you determine which method is appropriate for you.
WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR IN CHOOSING A HOME HEALTH AGENCY?
Is the agency licensed?
Mercy Home Care Medicare certified and CHAP accredited.
What plan is in place to help me after hours?
Mercy Home Care has 24-hour nurses available 7 days a week.
How do I verify the quality?
What area does the agency service?
Mercy Home Care extends within a 100-mile radius of Sioux City, Iowa. Click the Service Area Map link to view the service area.
HOW DO I CONTACT MERCY HOME CARE WITH QUESTIONS?
Whether you have immediate needs or just a question, we will be happy to discuss how we can serve you. We have staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us at 712- 233-5100 or toll free at 1-800-897-3840.