Now "Mercy's Passport to Health" is for both men and women!
"Passport to Health" is a FREE membership program that entitles you to free or discounted screenings and programs, local merchant discounts and more!
Your Passport to Health Membership Card is good for:
- A FREE annual Cholesterol Screening
- Heart Check-up (A CAT scan that analyzes the plaque in your coronary arteries - only $50)
- $99 Heart & Stroke Vascular Screenings - Half Off for Passport Members
- Merchant Discounts
- E-Mail address notification to give you priority to register for these screenings (e-mail must be given for this benefit):
- Skin Cancer Screening (full body exam for signs of skin cancer)- once or twice per year
- Men's Prostate Cancer Screening - once per year in September
- Osteoporosis Screening - approximately four times per year
- Special Events and other screenings - occasionally
These screenings and events will also be listed in our Community Education brochure which you will receive three times per year by mail.
Simply e-mail MercyEducation@mercyhealth.com or call (712) 279-2507 and give your name and mailing address and request the information be sent to you on Mercy's "Passport to Health".