"The purpose of worksite wellness is not to change people, but to change the culture."
- D.W. Edington, University of Michigan
Wellness can be defined as being aware of and actively working towards better health. Mercy Business Health Services can help your company with a planned approach for a comprehensive results-oriented program that will meet your employees' needs and impact your company's bottom line.
Why should you initiate a worksite wellness program? Frankly, you can't afford not to. Here's why:
Mercy Business Health Services believes that the Wellness Council of America's 7 Cs are critical to the success of any worksite health promotion initiatives.
1. Concentrating on Senior-Level Support
2. Creating A Cohesive Team
3. Collecting Data to Drive Health Efforts
4. Carefully Crafting an Operating Plan
5. Choosing Appropriate Interventions
6. Creating Supportive Environments
7. Consistently Evaluating Outcomes
Whether your company chooses to do a quarterly lunch 'n' learn or a comprehensive screening and behavior change program, we can help you select the interventions that will make a difference.
In addition to wellness program development, we offer:
Wellness services are scheduled at your convenience.